Sunday, February 3, 2008

Jewelry Categories

I have been making jewelry for a couple of years now. I started a word of mouth business and have wanted to put my jewelry on the web for a while now. I thought a blog would be a good start. Eventually I will start up a regular website-if that makes sense. All my jewelry right now is available to buy-so if you see anything you like just let me know and I will let you know the price of the item ( I only have one available of each item, but if high demand of certain item I can make more).

I am currently working on different jewelry lines for my collection:
Wedding Jewelry
Kids Line
Photo Jewelry
Awareness Jewelry
Pearl Collection
Watch Gallery
Name Bead Jewelry
Charm Galore

I am very excited so keep checking back and see what is new!

1 comment:

Brittany Parker, Health Coach said...

katie have you gotten any new sales? well we are moving- and my grandma's b-day is at the end of March and my mom's is in APril- so i won't need the gifts for a while- thanks so much for doing this- let me know what the bill is ;-)