Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jewelry Pieces

Pearls!!!
Red Pearl $25
Length 19 inches
This is my own version of a necklace I saw in a catalog!
Sand Castle $20
29 1/2 inches

Someone wanted a blue and orange bracelet so I had these beads and put them together!
Sunset $12
Length 7 1/2


This is one of my newest pieces. It's fun!
Flower Petal $15 Length 8 inches






Beautiful Amethyst!
Grapes $18
Length 8 inches

This is one of my most popular pieces and one of the first ones I made!
Princess $25 Length 17 1/2 plus extender







I love Purple and so I have a lot of different purple pieces. I had these beads and I thought they compliment each other very well.
Blue Sky $18 Length 7 1/2 inches




This piece is one of the different styles of watches I make. The watch face can come in different colors.
Classy one stranded watch $30 Length 7 1/2